Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Absolutely Adorable Sisters!

I had the pleasure of meeting these two sweet, sweet girls this morning!
They were just too cute! And even though the weather called for mostly cloudy skies, it was a gorgeous morning for us! I think they were meant to have a photo shoot. :)

It was so amazing to me how much they reminded me of my sister and me when we were around their ages.

I hope they grow up to be best friends, and get to call each other every time something happens in their lives. :) After all, that is what sisters are for, right?

Here are a few portraits of these beautiful little girls!










Their Nana had these cute faux fur coats made for them, so we had to capture that! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: