Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Cute + Fun Session!

This session was SO MUCH FUN! I absolutely love that she wanted to do this!

Lots of people have pets that they love so much...so why not include them in your portraits? :)
Seems like a great idea to me!

These two little guys were so well behaved, and I do believe they were posing for us.

Here are a few from their session!









P.S. How AMAZING is her hair!!!!! It's really not fair. It was so humid outside, yet her hair was still amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: