Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

The McKellar Family!

Yep! You read that right! The McKellar Family!

Well, part of them, anyway.

I will never forget the first time I met my husband's extended family. I was more nervous than words can explain.
However, they instantly made me feel so welcomed. It was no time at all before they figured out I talk way too much! haha!

Years later, and here we are doing a family portrait session!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of the portraits from a family I feel amazingly blessed to be a part of!
I love this shot because these two built the family you see behind them! Makes my heart swoon!










This is just TOO SWEET!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: