Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Leigh + Charter: Awaiting Knox.

Even though the sun decided to hide from us, and the rain tried its best to ruin the day, Leigh and Charter were awesome!

I must say Knox is such an incredible name for their little boy!
I am SO excited for them, and can't wait to meet him!!

Here are a few of my favorites from their session they braved the elements to have! :)














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: