Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sweet Baby Emmylou

I'm not sure anything is as sweet as a newborn. They are so tiny, and they bring so much happiness to the families they join.

I love watching the new parents. The looks they give, the way you can just see how much they love their new baby simply by the look on their faces. It's just magical.

I am so happy to introduce you to baby Emmylou. :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: