Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Phillips Family!!!

Christmas is such a great time to get the family together, and take some portraits! Not only is it an exciting time, but the prints make amazing gifts, too!

Our new city is starting to feel like home, and every time I get a referral, the feeling becomes even more real. (That is why, there will be a pretty big announcement coming to my Facebook Fan Page in just a few days!!)

I get to meet so many new people, and get to spend time with their families, all the while being able to give them something they can always look back on to remember the moments that have passed by.
I seriously love my job!

Here is a family I got to share some time with! Cute as a button!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: