Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Kyle Family!

I guess it was about a year ago, that I took a road trip to visit my cousin, when she introduced me to the Kyle family. I was absolutely in love with them within the first five minutes of being introduced!

We all know how much I love hanging out with kids, well, try a teenager, triplets, and their little sister! So awesome!!

When I got the opportunity to take another road trip to do a Family Session for them, I was all about it!
And when I say that I was excited, that doesn't even begin to describe it. Are you kidding me? All of this cuteness in one session! Absolutely so much fun!!!

Here are a few of their portraits!









Hopefully, we'll get to do this again sometime! It was completely worth the road trip to get me there!

~Alisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: