Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Father's Day + A New Session

Mother's Day is behind us for another year, and Father's Day is on its way! I always love when people get a head start on the holidays. So, here's a new session of a father and son. :)




Father's Day is an important holiday for me because I've always had a great relationship with my dad, and last summer was very scary for us because he had to go through 17 days being in the hospital. He ended up having to go through open heart surgery, but we are blessed to still have him here with us. Everyday memories are already amazing to have in photographs, but once you've had to live through a scare of not knowing, those photographs become even more precious.
Here's your reminder for Father's Day! I can't wait to help you all create new memories with all those dads out there. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: