Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Christina + Aaron's Happily Ever After!

My best friend is MARRIED! And to such an amazing guy! I couldn't be happier for the two of them!
Their wedding day was so much fun. We all started out getting Christina ready at her hotel, and from there, we were off to the Atlanta Temple, and there was plenty of sunshine! The flowers were beautiful, the dress was beautiful, and Christina was beautiful. It was great seeing all of her family, and it was wonderful meeting Aaron's family! Their friends and family were so incredibly kind to me! That kind of stuff, you just don't forget. :)

Christina and I have been friends since we sat next to each other in choir back in college. After all those years of putting up with me, I consider her a sister.  I suppose that means I also now have a new brother-in-law. haha!

Loved her dress!

Pretty Shoes. :)

Making hilarious memories...




The First Look! AH! You can just SEE how much he loves her!!!

One of my favorites. So sweet!


For some reason, this reminds me of Christina Perri-Christina...I know you will appreciate that.

Newlyweds.

Finally a new photo for our super old "Best Friends" frame. LOL!

So, it wasn't just the kids who enjoyed all of the balloons. :)

LOVE!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud and thankful to know so many amazing ladies!!!!
So, here's to Christina + Aaron's happily ever after!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alisha, you do amazing work!!! ~Charlotte

Alisha McKellar said...

AW! Thank you so much, Charlotte!!

Post a Comment

Comment: