Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Athens Artist to Watch

I went to to see Kelly Joe Phelps at Eddie's Attic, in Decatur, GA and I already knew it was going to be a great show. What I didn't expect was the talent of the guy who opened for him.
This unsuspecting guy came out on stage with an acoustic guitar and a harmonica.
When he started playing I was thinking ok, this is pretty awesome, but when he started singing, I was amazed. He had a very unique tone to his voice, and the lyrics were very well written.

This incredible artist's name is Ken Will Morton, and he is in Athens, GA. After catching up with him and his manager, Michelle Roche, I got to do some photos of him for his newest album, "True Grit". I had a blast, and I've loved every show since. 

I figured I would share some of the photos from that shoot, and let you know how you can check out his music as well.




This is a video of one of my favorite songs by Ken:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: