Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Whittemore Family!

I have only recently gotten to know this family, and already, I adore them! They are fun, silly, sweet, and very thoughtful.

I had a blast capturing them as they played around and laughed.

This is what family portraiture is all about for me. The sessions aren't supposed to be boring. They should be more like a fun, family outing. :)

Here are a few of their portraits!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: