Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Beach + a Camera

Like most of the world, we took off to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. What better place to feel grateful for everything? I'd never been to Hilton Head Island, SC, so that's where we decided to go. What a beautiful place! The Hilton Oceanfront Resort was incredible. There was amazing food, great live music, and of course, the beautiful beach. For once, I finally tried some new food. Swordfish is great!
In this case, the photos tell the story better than my words.

Almost there. :)






This was waiting for us with a card from the resort. :)


Climbing the lighthouse-and yes, we have a penny passport book for these.

About to walk out onto the top of the lighthouse.






The swordfish was great!













My wonderful assistant. :)

Seriously, my favorite place.






Every time I walked by this, I laughed.


This is very much his personality this early in the morning.

Got up around 5:30am to go out and catch the sunrise.






I hope you enjoyed looking through these. And if you're still reading this, thank you for making it to the end of this post. :)



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: