Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring + Goal Setting + You!

Spring is here! I had built up quite a close relationship with my favorite blue sweater, but it's time to pack it up and bring back the flip flops! YAY!

For most, this beautiful time of year means Spring Cleaning. Since I got that out of the way while I was stuck inside during our random ice storm, I feel ahead of the game.
So, I've been spending some time breaking out the pen and paper to write down new goals for me as well as my business. I think there is serious power in actually writing down your goals and keeping it somewhere you will be reminded every day of what you are working toward-what you are getting out of bed for.

Now that I've completed that task, it's on to celebrating YOU!
This time of year is my second favorite time of the year for Portrait Sessions because it's so great to get out and spend time with happy people after so many dreary days!
This is the time of year when it feels like holidays come in a clump. You have Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and on top of all that...you have graduation. While these are all amazing things, it usually leaves us all wondering what unique gifts to give our loved ones to celebrate.
Well, I'm here to help you out with that. Whether you book a session and give prints and art products as gifts, or if you give the gift of a Portrait Session, it will definitely be a gift that will mean a lot.
Happy Spring, everyone!

~Alisha