Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Country Session

As a child, I used to love going shopping for that new Easter dress each year. I do believe then, it was the puffier, the better!
Well, let's fast forward to now, and these kids get THE cutest outfits!

Just before Easter, I booked a session for a super cute 9 month old little girl. I was looking forward to this session because we had planned for it to be outdoors, early morning...on a farm. My country roots were excited about that!

I got there, and the fog was super thick. And then, just like a miracle, it all cleared up, and there was the sun!

Here are some of her photos!!














I am certainly looking forward to more sessions with her! She was so adorable!!

2 comments:

Nancy Mitchell said...

Love her expression on the rocking horse! Cute!

Alisha McKellar said...

Nancy! Thank you! She is such a sweet little girl, but she is not one for the camera. lol! We were so excited when she smiled!

Post a Comment

Comment: