Alisha McKellar Portrait Design
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome to the blog!

This is where the stories behind the photos live, as well as random stories about my life as an Atlanta, GA Portrait Photographer.

I hope you enjoy reading, and if not, there's always photos to look through. :)

Subscribe to the Newsletter



Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Christina + Aaron are Engaged!

Exciting news deserves to be on the blog! So here goes:


In 2003, I was in a college choir class, and met a girl named Christina. Little did I know she would become my best friend. Over the years, we have had plenty of hilarious times, some sad times, but most importantly, we have always had each other to talk out the things we were excited about or even unsure about.

Christina recently got to share her incredible news that she is ENGAGED!!! The photographer in me was jumping up and down! I am seeing that I tend to be doing this a lot lately. New workout? Who knows.

I am so happy for Christina and Aaron, and they were so fun to photograph! There were some really sweet moments, and definitely a whole lot of laughing.

I am happy to present Christina + Aaron: